NCS Survey, an Acteon company, is Scotland’s leading company specialising in supplying survey services to the Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy markets worldwide. With a track record extending across 36 countries - NCS is recognised globally as a market leader in the use of innovative subsea technologies such as Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs) and Seabed Visualisation Systems (SVS) . We have a number of vacancies at our Westhill base due to expansion of both North Sea and International operations with new bases currently being opened in Brazil and Norway.
Survey Party Chief
We have a vacancy for an experienced Party Chief to work on offshore projects from AUV surveys, construction support and subsea metrology to rig moves. A minimum of 5 years experience is required.
Your application should demonstrate that you have a legal right to work in the UK.
Senior Offshore Engineer
We have a vacancy for an experienced Survey Engineer to work on a variety of projects. Responsibilities include:
• Assist with mobilisation, preparation and operation of equipment
• Demonstrate proficiency with regard to installation of software, hardware and interfacing protocols.
• Undertake fault finding on survey equipment and sensors.
• Assist with survey equipment movements to and from vessels.
** Please note all applications must demonstrate the legal right to work in the UK **
Senior Offshore Surveyor
We have a vacancy for an experienced Senior Offshore Surveyor to work on a variety of projects.
• Provide assistance during project preparation (equipment and software) ensuring completeness of supplied geodetic data / co-ordinate information.
• Attend briefing and debriefing sessions during preparation and post project activities including reporting, assessments of technical and procedural issues.
• Ensure all collected survey data is of the highest standard and in accordance with project specifications and procedures.
** Please note all applications must demonstrate the legal right to work in the UK**
Project Manager - MBES
An experienced Project Manager is required to work as part of our operations team, based in the Aberdeen office, with interface into our Norwegian operations.
The preferred candidate will have both offshore and project management experience.
- Familiar with all aspects of Multi Beam Survey and current technologies
- Familiar with Pipeline Inspection, route survey, and data processing concepts within an MBES environment
- Able to build and develop a specialist MBES team and champion MBES software development
- Input as required to commercial quotations
- Prepare project data packs and conduct project briefings
- Liaise with client representatives